What Can We Do For You?
For recent news, please visit our home page.
John Pepper Consultancy Ltd has a wealth of practical and managerial experience in both the public and private sector in the US, UK, Canada, and other countries. We are primarily based in US but serve our esteemed clients all across the globe.
Our consultants and I have held senior management and board positions and consequently have personal insight of the issues that executives face in both the business and management sense. We are able to offer expertise and experience in key areas of business:
With our knowledge and experience, we are well placed to provide performance management training and executive coaching both to individuals and corporates. We are members of the Institute of Learning and Management (ILM).As members of the Chartered Institute of Marketing with over 15 years hands-on experience working in product management, business development, sales and public relations, we are able to help you in developing your Business Strategy and also your Marketing Plan to ensure you are targeted at the appropriate markets with products and services which are appropriately priced and presented.
We provide various services to both individuals and B2B clients. Here is a quick overview of what we can do for you;
Management Consultancy Services
With our knowledge and experience we are well placed to provide change management and performance management training and coaching to you. We are a full member of the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
Performance Management is vital in order to make the most of the knowledge, skills and experience of your organisation. Whether it is establishing what a particular job entails, agreeing clearly in advance what is expected of each individual, reviewing actual performance, or taking appropriate steps to develop your team, effective performance management is critical for successful management and leadership.
Executive Coaching and Mentoring
Coaching and Mentoring is recognised as a very practical way of improving the performance of managers. Time pressures on executives have increased enormously in recent years meaning that the more traditional ways of developing people (e.g. training programmes and workshops), are becoming more difficult to fit into busy schedules. Executive coaching is a cost effective way of developing people without taking them out of the workplace for lengthy periods since it is carried out on a one-to-one basis for relatively short periods (around two hours for sessions that may number no more than 3-4 over several months), with the focus wholly on the individual’s particular needs.
Business Consultancy Services
As members of the Chartered Institute of Marketing with over 15 years hands-on experience working in strategy and policy development, new product development and management, business development, research and insight and public relations; we are able to help you develop and deliver your Business Strategy and Marketing Plan to ensure you are targeted at the relevant markets with products and services which are appropriately priced and presented.
Teams often find it difficult in raising, let alone discussing constructively, the issues that are fundamental to their success. An external facilitator can ensure these matters are brought into the open and are dealt with in a helpful and positive way.
Addressing Practical Issues
Our role in these situations is to:
- Clarify the team issues that need to be dealt with and identify what needs to be achieved.
- Challenge, stimulate new thinking and ensure difficult issues are addressed.
- Focus the team on the critical activities to reach the agreed goals.
Developing Better Ways of Working
We help teams to work more effectively and productively by understanding how a team operates especially when it is made up of people with different personalities, interests and ways of working. We can help teams identify ways in which they might best work together and which will enable them to be more effective and productive than would otherwise be the case.
Coaching and Mentoring
- We work with individuals on practical management, inter-personal or specific skills issues.
- We support people when leaving the organisation (e.g. through outsourcing or secondment).
- We act as a ‘sounding-board’ for senior people who would get value from an external mentor.
Our training supports individuals in:
- Management and leadership developing skills and competencies necessary to be a good manager and leader.
- Commercial skills such as business planning, project management, sales and marketing, account management, negotiating, report writing and numerical skills.
- Personal effectiveness such as improving self-awareness, influencing others, inter-personal skills, planning and organising and presentational and projecting skills.
- Team-working and building which aims to develop and/or enhance working relationships either in the work place or in a non-work environment.
- We primarily follow PMI’s framework for team and project development.
Business Strategy and Planning
We provide expert advice and support with corporate development, corporate strategy planning, strategic management and strategy consulting.
- Planning: Strategic thinking and strategic business planning identify where the new opportunities lie.
- Positioning: Giving your company the insight to be best placed to exploit opportunities to the full.
- Process: Putting in place strategic processes that ensure your organisation is able to be constantly primed for effective and efficient management.
We bring Strategic Business and Marketing Planning experience which is second to none. All well run businesses should possess a strategic plan. We are able to work with you to develop or improve your strategy or business plan. This would include a full evaluation of client and competitor analysis, product and pricing strategies, market segmentation and positioning strategies as well as clearly targeted promotional, exhibition and PR activity. Marketing can be very cost effective providing it is focused properly, and the Strategic Marketing Plan provides that focus.
As part of the planning process, we would work with you on the following elements:
- The Audit which looks at competitor analysis and the wider environment in which you operate.
- Identify where your business is heading at this time.
- Identify where your business needs to go to be even more successful.
- Undertake a Gap Analysis to determine the correct strategy approach.
- Develop a Mission Statement.
- Set Strategic Objectives.
- Develop the Road Map or Action Plan for success in terms of product, place, pricing and promotion.
- Identify the Issues and Constraints that might impact on future success.
- Select the appropriate Monitoring and Reporting regime to ensure t the strategy is implemented thoroughly and to maximum effectiveness.
As part of this service we are able to help in any component of the process if this is more relevant to your needs.
Return on Invesment (ROI)
Often the most difficult process in getting your strategies and plans accepted is in persuading decision makers and financiers that GI does offer value for money in terms of investment. We are able to offer advice and guidance to ensure your Board of Directors understand the value and benefit of GI in your organisation.
We can assist or advise you in getting your product concepts from the drawing board through to launch into the mainstream marketplace.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can better understand your requirements